Microsoft recently announced a worldwide price increase for its M365 product line. If you are receiving this mail thread, you currently have a Microsoft M365 subscription with us. As your Microsoft Partner, we are here to help you navigate all ongoing changes around your Licenses with us. This is one of the primary benefits of using a partner. If you do not have a subscription currently with us, you can still let us know if you have questions about this.
What Changes Will I See?
Effective March 1, 2022, the following M365 Products will have their prices increased: (Your invoices will reflect new pricing on this date.)
• Enterprise: Office 365 E1: $10 (from $8), Office 365 E3: $23 ($20), Office 365 E5: $38 ($35), Microsoft 365 E3: $36 ($32).
• SMB: Microsoft 365 Business Basic: $6 (from $5), Microsoft 365 Business Premium: $22 ($20).
• Nonprofit: No changes to nonprofit pricing or purchasing methods.
• Please note Microsoft is NOT changing pricing for Microsoft 365 E5, Microsoft Business Standard, or the Frontline SKUs. Please note this price change does impact all public sector customers, worldwide.
• Monthly subscriptions will be subject to a 20% fee on top of the 15% price increase.
• Annual agreements will not be subject to the 20% fee.
What If I have Questions?
You are encouraged to contact us to discuss your options. We understand that this price change will likely change how you add/remove licensing based on your needs. Hogland is here to answer any questions you may have.
HOGLAND IT: 806.763.9525