Are you tired of just another J.O.B.? Start your career at Hogland Office Works today!
Lubbock, TX 79404
Open Office Hours
M-F: 8am – 5pm
Get in Touch
Call: (806) 763-9525
“Yes, Hogland does that!”
Enter Resume Information Below
Currently Hiring for the Below:
Outside Sales Representative
Hogland Office Technologies is partnered with one of the preferred global suppliers of remote monitoring and management technology. With business support services for managed service providers and these proven platforms offer the right combination of technology, people and processes, which deliver managed services to small- and medium-sized businesses.
Hogland Office Technologies is increasing its sales team to match customer demand. We are seeking highly motivated individuals with a strong work ethic and desire to excel to join our outside Sales Team. This is an excellent opportunity to break into IT Sales.
- Profiling, prospecting and booking sales presentations
- Deliver Hogland Office Technologies value proposition
- Support outside sales activities
- Meet and exceed monthly sales call quota
- Receive and answer prospective customers’ sales inquiries
- Qualify leads by explaining types of service and products offered
- Excellent English communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Dynamic, self-motivated, positive individual with a high energy level, able to overcome objections, have proven persuasion skills and problem solving skill
- Strength in driving new sales opportunities, able to overcome objections, have proven persuasion skills and problem solving skill
- Post-secondary education, preferably in Business or Technical related program
- Previous successful experience in a Technical Sales environment, such as: — High volume Electronics/Computer Retail environment
- Team player
- Aggressive, able to overcome objections, have proven persuasion skills and problem solving skills
- Must be comfortable working in a highly structured, measurable target driven environment
Field Service Technician
Entry Level Copier/IT Technician needed: Qualifications should include mechanical ability, customer
service expertise, strong work ethic, be self motivated. Previous copier experience a plus, basic
networking skills very helpful but not necessary! Interested parties can reply to this ad with a copy of their resume.
This Field Service Technician will be responsible for troubleshooting, servicing, and maintaining multi-functional office equipment (including but not limited to copiers, printers, scanners, faxing equipment, etc.) -Training Provided
- -Electrical background and aptitude preferred.
- -Some networking aptitude is a plus.
- -Full-time, 40 hours/week, M-F, 8 am. – 5 pm.
The ideal candidate should have:
- -Strong work ethic.
- -Professional appearance.
- -Outstanding customer relations skills required.
- -Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- -Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- -Must have a good driving record.