Cut the cost of printing!
PaperCut’s print management software has helped over 50,000 organizations reduce their print costs and their environmental impact.
Excess printing incurs huge costs on educational/academic institutions in both hidden and explicit ways. Are you looking for ways to cut back? Over 20,000 K-12 schools, colleges and universities worldwide use PaperCut NG to control costs. The education IT environment is unique. User turnover is high and networks are dynamic. From its first release ten years ago, PaperCut has always been designed by education network administrators specifically for the education environment.
Key features for education at a glance:
- Control student print quota, or charge for printing.
- Track and budget staff printing by faculty or department.
- Simple installation – starts working immediately.
- Directory integration with automatic user account creation.
- Simple web-based administration for office staff.
- Automatic scheduling of credit/quotas.
- Solutions for managing wireless laptop printing.
- Runs on Windows, Mac, Linux and Novell, making PaperCut the most flexible and integrated management solution available.
PaperCut’s print management delivers real bottom-line savings for organizations of all sizes. Our software is scalable and customizable to your specific business needs.
Implementation ranges from silently tracking employee usage by individual, office or department, to explicit reporting of usage costs, budgeting, and environmental impacts. Rest easy knowing your organization’s printing is being monitored and under control.
Key features for business at a glance:
- Encourage responsible use of company resources.
- Silently track printing and associated costs by individual user, office or department.
- Printing can be monitored and reported or charged back on a per-document, per-user, per-client or per-department basis.
- Actively manage the print process with filters, routing and redirection.
- Stay on top with regular print monitoring reports to analyze and audit printer usage.
- Educate workers, and create an environmentally aware workplace.
- Simple installation and easy to use. You can begin tracking immediately by installing on your existing servers.
- Suitable for Windows, Mac, Linux and Novell, making PaperCut the most flexible and integrated print monitor solution available.
PaperCut’s advanced client software empowers users to allocate print jobs to specific accounts, allowing you to recover costs from clients, projects and/or departments. PaperCut NG professional client billing licensing option offers the Advanced Popup Client as standard for all users.
Especially designed for the needs of engineering, graphic design, architectural, and accounting firms, PaperCut NG is the easiest, most comprehensive way to manage and recover print costs.
Key features for professional businesses at a glance:
- A pop-up window actively prompts users to allocate print jobs to accounts, saving employee time, and reducing human error.
- Save time by searching for accounts with keywords. ‘Recently selected’ and ‘preferred account’ searching also available.
- Have greater control by regulating employee access, and monitoring rates and invoice options at time of print.
- Advanced bill-back system automatically emails detailed account, business and invoice reports to nominated persons.
- Quickly import existing account/client/project structures including nested accounts.
- Self-maintaining system requiring minimal administration.
- Control account code access by user and/or group.
- Suitable for Windows, Mac, Linux and Novell, making PaperCut the most flexible and integrated management solution available.