To our valued Hogland customers:
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to disrupt daily life, Hogland Office Equipment wants to assure everyone that we are taking steps to help our employees and customers stay safe and healthy.
Safe Business Services
We are operating normally and continue to schedule service calls for all our customers, here, in West Texas. All Hogland technicians and account executives who visit your business will adhere to our high standards of cleanliness and hygiene before, during, and after every visit.
In order to ensure maximum effectiveness, we are instructing our service technicians to continue maintaining a safe working environment and follow CDC (Centers for Disease Control) guidelines designed to stop the spread of the virus. Our service technicians are following best practices, including:
- Wearing personal protective gloves
- Eliminating handshaking and only using non-contact methods of greeting
- Washing hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds at every opportunity
- Using hand sanitizer
- Using disinfectant products to keep touchpoints clean in their workspaces, vehicles and equipment
- Maintaining effective social distancing when possible
- Shared-use devices will be sanitized repeatedly; customers should consider using their own pens to sign paperwork
Our Service Department is fully staffed to assist you with scheduling service calls and meeting all your needs. We have taken additional precautions with our team to ensure a safe environment that will allow them to continue to provide excellent service.
You can count on all of us at Hogland to continue to conduct ourselves with the highest level of professionalism and dependability throughout this health crisis.
Many of our customers are finding themselves working at remote locations or from home. Hogland Office Equipment can provide remote IT Services as well as machine rentals. This will allow you to print and scan whether you are at home or in the office.
Please, let us know how we can help!