The Sharp MX-C250 and MX-C300W desktop color document systems are designed to be compact and powerful, bringing performance and productivity to individuals and small workgroups. These models are capable of output speeds of up to 30 pages per minute (PPM), regardless of whether you’re working with monochrome or color documents.
Offering print, copy, scan and fax features, these business-quality multifunction document systems enhance day-to-day workflows.
The compact size of the MX-C250 and MX-C300W enable them to fit into tight workspaces without sacrificing the advanced technology that provides professional quality output.
Standard wireless networking on the MX-C300W allows users to connect to the multifunction device without having to be near a wired network connection.
Sharpdesk Mobile compatibility offers cutting edge mobile scanning and printing that connects the MX-C250/C300W to mobile products such as iPad®, iPhone®, AndroidTM, Windows® 8, or Windows® RT devices.
The compact design of the MX-C250/C300W series was achieved using breakthrough technologies developed internally by Sharp, which include a high performance lens, downsized scanning unit, side-by-side toner cartridges and a reduction in overall parts. These technologies have helped Sharp offer one of the lowest costs-per-copy (CPC) in this category.
- 50-page Reversing Single Pass Document Feeder (MX-C300W), 35-page Single Pass Document Feeder (MX-C250)
- Standard auto duplex printing
- Paper Capacity: standard 250 sheet tray and 50-sheet bypass, expandable to 800 sheets total with optional 500-sheet high capacity cassetteProductive Printing and Copying: 25 PPM/CPM (MX-C250) and 30 PPM/CPM (MX-C300W)
- Productive Printing and Copying: 25 PPM/CPM (MX-C250) and 30 PPM/CPM (MX-C300W)
- Standard PCL®6 and PostScript® 3TM printing systems for both PC and Mac printing environments
- High Quality 600 x 600 dpi copy and print
- Simplified user interface utilizing a 5-line LCD operation panel
- Full Color Scanning to E-mail, FTP server, network folder, USB memory or desktop
- Compact Design: does not require a special cabinet and easily fits into today’s small office environments
- Sharpdesk Mobile offers powerful mobile scanning and printing for users’ mobile products including iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows 8 and Window RT devices
- Front USB port for easy scan to USB memory or printing from USB
- ID card shot feature for easy copying of insurance cards, credit cards or drivers license
- IPv6 support ensures the latest compatibility with network environmentsInbound fax routing to network folder saves printing costs and guards privacy of incoming data (MX-C300W)
- Sharp Remote Device Manager compatible for easy management of all your Sharp MFP products
Inbound fax routing to network folder saves printing costs and guards privacy of incoming data (MX-C300W)
Sharp Remote Device Manager compatible for easy management of all your Sharp MFP products
Designed for Workgroups or Individual Offices
Low Cost of Ownership
From the ground up, Sharp designed these compact desktop color document systems to keep your everyday costs low starting with a unique dual component developer system that offers one of the lowest costs-per-copy in the category. Sharp understands that the initial cost of office equipment is only part of the equation you consider when making an important buying decision. Be sure to ask a Sharp representative to analyze your office usage and let them show you savings specific to your office!
Easy-to-Use Control Panel
The MX-C250/C300W use a 5-line LCD panel and ergonomic keypad for quick entry of copying, scanning or faxing requirements. The customizable program keys allow users to save the frequently used settings/destinations. For example, if you often scan to a network folder in a PDF format at 200 dpi, this can all be accomplished with the touch of one button.
These MX models offer a small footprint that is perfect for tight work environments or individual office desktops. With a compact size of 17″(w) x 20″(d) x 15 3/4″(h), finding a location for a new full-function device has never been easier.
The sophisticated features, low cost-per-copy and size of the MX-C250/C300W are only possible with a 100% new clean sheet design by Sharp engineers. This series offers a compact scanner with custom lenses that don’t sacrifice resolution, side-by-side toner cartridges for
easy changing, and a reduction in the overall number of parts compared with previous generation Sharp models.
Jump-start your productivity with advanced technologies at your fingertips.
With the standard wireless connectivity on the MX-C300W, users can easily scan or print from up to 5 wireless devices simultaneously such as a PC, laptop, smartphone, or tablet. Using Sharpdesk Mobile or standard wireless communication protocols users can easily communicate with the MX-C300W without the hassle of a wired connection. Users no longer have to transfer files or images to a local machine prior to printing. Additionally, wireless connectivity enables the MFP to be placed in locations that may not have a wired network outlet.
The MX-C250 comes equipped with a standard 35-sheet Single Pass Document Feeder and
the MX-C300W comes equipped with a standard 50-sheet Reversing Single Pass Document Feeder. Each feeder allows for 9 pages-per-minute color and 18 pages-per-minute black & white scanning so processing important documents is quick and easy. In combination with the build-in stack less duplex module, these feeders allow users to easily print on both sides of the paper.
Advanced Color Scanning
MX-C250/C300W scanning provides a multitude of functional ways to distribute scanned documents to your business partners. Scanning options include:
- Scan to E-mail sends documents as an E-mail attachment
- Scan to FTP Server scans documents directly to an FTP server for storage
- Scan to Network Folder (SMB) sends files to a shared folder on a networked Windows PC
- Scan to Desktop sends scanned documents directly to your PC desktop via Sharpdesk
- Scan to USB Memory scans documents directly to USB memory devices
Sharp Micro-fine Toner Technology
The MX-C250/C300W utilize the latest micro-fine toner technology, enabling faithful reproduction of graphics and documents with fine detail. The MX-C250/C300W use a dual-component developing system while still being one of the smallest and lightest in its class, even compared with competitive mono-component system models. And the Sharp dual-component developing system can reproduce clearer dot images and smoother lines than typical mono-component systems. In addition, the granularity produced by a dual-component developing system is superior to that by a mono-component system.
High Performance PostScript Printing
Standard PCL® 6 and PostScript® 3TM compatible offer high performance printing and are considered optional on many competitive models in this category. With the inclusion of PS3 printing as a standard feature, the MX-C250/C300W provides the best interpretation of complex files, Mac files and application independent printing without adding additional cost. PostScript output makes the MX-C250/C300W ideal for photo or PDF proof printing.